Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lots has been happenin'

Well, it's been almost a whole month since I last posted... wow time flies by so fast!! So, since there has been quite a bit going on I will post a few highlights of the past month and maybe a few more posts for the other stuff. I will cover a few different events of my life: School, Friends, Family, Dreams, Goals, Plans, and Trips.




School:

School has been going greatly. The semester is almost over...only a few more weeks left!!! I have been learning so much and enjoying my classes quite muchly.... for my photo class, we had to take night photos. I decided to take one of the temple, because it is just so beautiful so Here is a sneak peak:


I'm really loving it!! The only class I'm having trouble with is Art History.... I just get so bored, and I fall asleep... hopefully I can get better before the end of the semester!

Friends:

I've been having a lot of fun with my friends. Last weekend, we all went to Big Judds, home of the Big Judd Burger
which contains a pound of meat a huge bun and all the toppings... I believe the total weight is 5 pounds!!! Well, apparently, if you eat one by yourself, you get your picture on the wall. So, Tyler decided to take on the challenge. Here are a few pictures of him eating it:



and here are a few of the rest of us...






Tyler did finish it, and afterwards we came back and watched the classic movie, The Great Outdoors... just because he does something similar in the movie.

It was a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Natalie it's good to see you're having so much fun!!! It makes me wish I were there because I know how much fun you guys are having. Although I don't like being cold, I do love playing around in the snow. And that icycle was amazing!!! Let the good times continue to roll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bum Dummy - Looks like life up there is splendid. One honkin hamburger.

    See ya this weekend!
    Wen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You busy, busy girl. It looks like you are doing well, that makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um....you really need to update this booger. Really you do. I need something to entertain me at six in the morning.

    ReplyDelete