Monday, June 23, 2008

It's a mystery to me!

Well, this past week has been pretty fun. On Tuesday, I noticed my nose starting to hurt, pretty bad. I would barely touch it and it just hurt. I came to the conclusion that some burglar must have broken into my apartment, saw me sleeping on the couch, punched me in the nose and then ran away... and he stopped by my friend's apartment to kick her in the leg too.
Wednesday morning, when I woke up my nose looked like this:



Before After

It hurt so bad, and was HUGE! I got a little nervous, so I went to the doctor on Friday.
They weren't sure what was the cause of it, but gave me an antibiotic to see if that would help... it did! Now my nose is back to normal! YEAH!

2 comments:

  1. You are so funny! I don't mean to laugh but I can't help it

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA THATS REALLY FUNNY!!! CHANGING SUBJECTS, DID I HEAR MY MOM SAY THAT NATALIE DAWN HORROCKS IS NOT GOING TO TABIONA... IF THAT IS THE CASE SHE DEFINATELY JUST LOST ONE OF HER BEST COUSINS!

    ReplyDelete