My sister tagged me to do this quite a while ago, so I will do it now...
Here are 6 quirks about me. I know I did something like this a while back, so sorry if I repeat.
1. I sleep on the couch. Yes, I have a bed, and it's comfortable too... but I guess it goes back to my high school days when I would stay at other people's houses. I just feel comfy on the couch. My roommates make fun of me because I have a perfectly good bed, but the couch is my friend. And by couch I mean, couch, love seat, love sac... whatever.
2. I like to use words like poop, poopy, diarreah, tinkle, stinky, fart, farty, smelly, booger, bum, and so many others. Not as I want to offend you words, but as terms of endearment. So next time you hear the words "you are a smelly booger fart face" coming out of my mouth, it just translates into "I love you" ha ha
3. I like to make up songs, poems, and dances that are random. Like when I'm driving I'll sing songs about the things I see or the silly people who are driving. I'll make poems up about any random subject and try to make them rhyme. Some of you have been lucky enough (Teona and Becca) to experience my spur of the moment bust a move dancing. There are very few people who know that (dancing) side of me.
4. I'm a clutz. I have several scars on my hands, legs and elswhere all due to falling. Falling down the stairs, tripping over myself and falling out the door, tripping over my own feet, slipping on ice, tripping over big wooden boxes and landing with cake in my face, ... the list goes on. Let's just say that I have a talent for falling.
5. I love movies. I could watch them every day and be content. I also like making my own movies. When I was a freshman at Snow, we made our own music videos and short films... it was fun! I wish I knew where that tape was!
6. I can get very distracted very easily. This happens a lot when I need to be doing homework (like right now) I all of a sudden be very focused on the shape of my higlighter, or notice funny people, or fall asleep, or feel the need to take a drive, or talk to someone or just think about things. And when I think about things I may start off thinking about the shape of my highlighter and end up thinking about what it will be like when I am 70.
Now I tag Becca Cottongim, Teona Jensen, Samantha Cooper, Krystal Simpson, Cassie and Scott Kinghorn, and Cassi Horrocks
Rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment