
Well, I did it! I finally graduated, and although most people going to school that are my age are working on their doctorate degree, I am very proud to say I finally got my 4 year degree!! It's been a long journey to get here, but I learned a lot on the way and I did finally get here!! I now have a Bachelor of Science in Integrated studio Art with an emphasis in photography. I had a cluster minor in Spanish and Child Development. I loved my time at BYU-I (and no, I did
not convert to a Y fan!) and I made a lot of wonderful friends. Here are a few pictures from the graduation festivities:

Krystal, Me, Cassie and Kiley

Me and the 3 shorties (Destiny, Brittney and Krystal)

Me and the guys (Roddy, Isaac, Jared and Tyler)

The whole gang (Roddy, Isaac, Me, Jared, Tyler, Krystal, Cassie, Alicia, Christy, Kyndra & Kiley)



My lovely momma and sis



I was concentrating very hard on not falling on my face

no, I'm not wearing tights... it's called a winter in Rexburg!!

Sam and My mom got bored and started taking pictures of the cute shoes. he he he



Me and Kyndra




Elder Neil Anderson was our commencement speaker.. lucky us!

Kyndra and I HOORAY!
Congratulations! Wish we could have been there...but you'll be here in just a few days! Yahoo!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Natalie!
ReplyDeleteSuper Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm way excited for you.
ReplyDelete