Well, only one more week and I'm off to Oahu to live with these guys:

and the puppies:


Once I get there I will be seeing stuff like this
and this
every day! :) I'm really excited to spend some time with my sis and her hubby and my cute little niece! Thanks for letting me come stay with you guys!! As repayment, i will be your live-in photographer.
Now, I just need to find a job and make some friends. I am pretty lucky that my good buddy Holly (not Buddy Holly, just my buddy named Holly) is there going to school, so I'll at least have one friend.
I'm really excited to go on this adventure... not quite sure what the future has in store for me but I'm excited to find out!
HAWAII HERE I COME!
YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteand 34 days from today I will be there too!!! just for 2 1/2 days on Oahu and then off to the Big Island! we'll play!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you. I was thinking about you all day. I hope you get there safely. I know you are going to make friends and have a blast. Who knows this winter you may just get a visit from me!!!
ReplyDelete