Monday, June 22, 2009

Manoa Falls Hike

A couple of my friends and I went and hike Manoa Falls one morning. If you come to Hawaii and you want to do a hike... this is the one for you!! It was so beautiful! The whole time you hike you are in a rain forest and it's just so pretty!!


Zach, Me, and Tara

Zach

Us under a tree arch thingy... it was cool!


We finally made it there. The falls aren't that big in the summer time, but it was still pretty cool! Don't worry the wetness you see was not so much sweat as it was rain, because, it wouldn't be a rain forest with out it!





And of course, I took every opportunity for some Fine Art. This was a bridge that was all rusted and I thought it was pretty awesome.


1 comment:

  1. I really like the bridge pic, you have such an eye for hidden beauty.

    ReplyDelete