We went to Waimea bay and did some snorkeling there. It was a lot of fun!
It started out with Zach trying to out build the sand castle that we did a few days ago...

He didn't plan it very well, because the waves kept coming up and washing it away... ha ha

Then we went snorkeling...

Whitnee and I
This is me... there is something big and creepy looking behind me, I don't know what it is, but I'd like to... your guess is as good as mine!

Whitnee

The sea turtle

Zach

Me
After snorkeling was done, we decided to do some random underwater pictures... it made me really want to buy an underwater camera!

Me

Me and Tara

Tara

Me
It started out with Zach trying to out build the sand castle that we did a few days ago...

He didn't plan it very well, because the waves kept coming up and washing it away... ha ha

Then we went snorkeling...

Whitnee and I
This is me... there is something big and creepy looking behind me, I don't know what it is, but I'd like to... your guess is as good as mine!

Whitnee

The sea turtle

Zach

Me
After snorkeling was done, we decided to do some random underwater pictures... it made me really want to buy an underwater camera!

Me

Me and Tara

Tara

Me
Did you figure out what the big creepy thing was? I was going to say your foot, but then I remembered you had flippers on! hmmm!
ReplyDelete