

Here is what I did: Brightened my eyes, smoothed my skin, erased baggy eyes, whitened teeth and brightened the whole photo. Pretty amazing huh! Well, then I got to thinking, I wonder if there are before and after photoshop pictures of celebrities. And this is what I found: (click to enlarge)












Wonder how Madonna keeps her youthful skin? Well, the answer is PHOTOSHOP!

I was amazed at what photoshop can do. I love photoshop!! But isn't it funny how these "after" images that make these people look like gods are what the world has set as beautiful? It's impossible to look this way naturally, yet so many girls are pressured into looking thin and beautiful like the people they see in magazines, people who don't really exist because a computer made them. Here are a few videos of what they can do with photoshop... double chin, presto no more, eyes need to be bigger, you got it! Thighs a little big? no problem here!
View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
It's crazy, isn't it?! Makes me think of the dove commercial...so sad.
ReplyDeleteso, Nat, you use CS3? or elements? I'm trying to remember how to do the "pinch" trick for my fat face...I have spent many hours taking out wrinkles and double chins from photos (and just not of me) using the clone stamp but went to a class and learned about the bandaid tool and the "pinch" tool. I can't remember where the "pinch" tool is...guess I need to find my elements for dummies book.
ReplyDeleteI really like the chinook picture. Becky, the in-law
p.s. I'm missing Madeline so much-what a doll!
Hi Becky! I use CS3, and if the pinch tool is what I'm thinking about, it is under filters-distort- if that's not it, you might try to google it. :)
ReplyDelete