Tuesday, December 14, 2010

December Baby

December was a great month!! Nathan and I mastered the art of Gingerbread house making! My artist abilities combined with his creativeness and architectural abilities made out for some great houses! Too bad they are centers for ants, or Gingerbread men, because I would live in them!!

The first one we built was with his family:


The Whole Gang



The backside

Side view

Inside

The finished product


 The second one was at my family Christmas party:




Ashley, Brian, Gracee, Qyncee, Hunter

Scott and Deegan

Gracee and Qyncee


That's one Hot momma!!
Our finished product

Front View

Aubree, Mark, Brylee, Conner, Heather

Chloe, Sam, Abbey


The front porch, complete with rocking chair and puppy

My lovely Grams!


Cassi, Baylee, Scott and Deegan

Front view


Side view (yep, that's an outhouse!)

Sam, Abbey and Chloe's

Brian, Ashely, Qyncee, Gracee and Hunter's

Nathan and Natalie's

Gracee's


I love being creative!! Yipee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment