Saturday, May 21, 2011

Lions and tigers and bears, Oh MY!!

Nathan is in Europe right now for a study abroad trip, so I find myself being quite bored. Was I use to all this boredom before I met Nathan or what did I do to fill up all of my ample amounts of free time? Maybe I haven't really had free time in so long because I met Nathan right after I moved back from Hawaii and in Hawaii I was always busy with friends, church and my little Lou Lou. Before that I was at BYU-Idaho and school and friends took all of my time. Wow, I have forgotten how to entertain myself! I miss Nathan, but I have done a few things since he has left. Last Saturday I finished planting our garden, weeded it and took a long nap. Then on Tuesday I went out with Nathan's mom, Linda to dinner at Chili's and then we met up with Jared and Kristy for bowling and then went to Yvonne's house and then got ice cream. That was a lot of fun and kept me busy most of the night! On thursday i went to Baylee's dance recital and watched her and my brother, Scott do their daddy daughter dance. It was so cute and my brother has got some moves!! Then on Friday I got my hair done! I went a little more drastic with the color, but I really like it!! Afterwards I hung out with Stacey. I love hanging out with her. We talk about all sorts of fun things and have a good time remembering how silly we were growing up!
Today I woke up early, no thanks to my nieces, put Abbey and Chloe in the car, picked up Nathan's little brother Austin and went to the Zoo!!

Austin and Abbey in front of one of the dinosaurs

Chloe in front of the baby triceratops

Austin and the monkey

Austin, Abbey and Chloe

Chloe, Abbey, Austin and the bald eagle!

Chloe and Austin on the carousel

it was stinky in this house

so smelly

a bunch of monkeys

riding on the dinosaur

aaah he's eating my head!

Abbey and My mom on the train ride

Chloe, me and Austin on the train ride

I had a blast this week, thanks to other people helping me come up with things to do with all this time on my hands! I have been lucky and I've been able to talk to Nathan every day via video chat. One more week to find things to do until he returns! I think I will survive!

1 comment: