Thursday, June 12, 2014

13 Weeks!

We had our 2nd doctor appointment today. I love my doctor! The ultrasound tech wasn't in today so we sneaked in to the room and he did some photos for me. Baby Marden was moving around like crazy! The heartbeat was strong and everything looked good. It's fun to see how much baby has changed from 4 weeks ago! Baby went from the size of a gummy bear to the size of a peach! I love that it is looking more like a baby and no so much a gummy bear!



I'm now in my second trimester and I have to say that I am one lucky momma! No throwing up, a little nausea but nothing bad. It's been pretty smooth sailing! I do however, feel like I'm showing a lot more that I should be! I'm going to start adding a few things for each time I do a post so I can't reference it later.

How many weeks: 13
How big is baby: the size of a peach!
Weight gain: 5 pounds
Sleep: Hasn't been bad, but I am still getting up several times a night to pee.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby's ultrasound and telling everyone about baby!
Food: Craving pickles! I loved pickles before but I'm averaging a big jar of pickles a week! Ice cream is also yummy. The other weird food things is that I want things I haven't eaten in years: ramen noodles, tostinos pizzas, burritos. It's funny! Things I can't quite handle is the smell of BBQ, which is sad because I love BBQ!
What I'm looking forward to: the belly bump and feeling baby move!

No comments:

Post a Comment