Tuesday, December 2, 2014

38 Weeks

How many weeks: 38
How big is baby: 19.6 inches & about 7 pounds
Weight gain: 36 pounds
Sleep: What is sleep?? I'm up so often because I am either in pain or need to pee that I don't think you could call it sleep. I would call them little cat naps.
Best moment this week: I am making some progress. I am now 3 cm dilated and 70% effaced. At least I am moving along. I know people who were at a 2 for a month!
Food: I still want milk. It's so yummy!!
What I'm looking forward to:  Getting this baby out!! I'm looking forward to the pain relief and being able to sleep comfortably. I looking forward to seeing my toes again and sleeping in my bed!!
The Ugly: I really do think that the reason these last few weeks have to be so terrible is so that you will want to do anything to get that baby out. Which includes pushing a little human out of your girly parts... I seriously am looking forward to it! I want it to happen right now!! Oh and I found out that I have tested positive for the Group B Strep, which means antibiotics during labor!
Other: Starting this week I will be doing non-stress tests 2 times a week until baby comes. On Monday, It was good to see the contractions and compare them to how I am feeling. The results: I can only tell if I am paying very close attention. I am told that will change, which is good because I am terrified of not knowing I am in labor like my mother.

Funny Moments: Misplacing things, important things. On Thursday I misplaced my wallet with around $500 in cash. I thought I had lost it while Black Friday shopping. Turns out I just left it on my desk at work. Then on Saturday, I went to a wedding and couldn't find my purse. Turns out I left it in the car. I think I stressed Nathan out more than anything. I'm so glad he is so patient with his crazy wife!! I sure love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment