Sunday, August 17, 2008

The scale must die

Well, I have come to the conclusion that the numbers on the scale are a little bit scary...so I have made a plan, and so far it is going quite well. I want to lose 20 pounds by the end of October. This goal has been in the back of my mind for a while, but was put into effect when I went to visit my sister, Missy. We both want to lose weight so we decided to support each other and do it. My plan is to work out at least 3 times a week at Curves, and on the days I'm not doing that I'm going to kick back with Billy Blanks and his fabulous Tae Bo workouts! I'm also eating a lot healthier and trying to eat a lot of salad.

I've been at it for about 2 weeks now and I've lost 6 pounds! Wahoo!! I have to say I quite like the feeling of losing weight. It makes me happy, and it motivates me to do even better. I've decided that if I succeed my goal, I will reward myself with new clothes for Christmas...or perhaps a trip to Hawaii with a new swim suit. Whatever it is, It's going to be great! So I would appreciate all of your support and encouragement as I embark on this adventure to kill the scale.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Nat, I want to take off 10 more by the end of October! Take that you Devil Scale!!!!

    ReplyDelete