
My roommate, Holly and I were a little bored last night. We decided to go borrow a movie from the neighbors and on our way back we came across this incredible thing. So we brought it into our apartment, and played in it for a while... then we watched the movie and Holly fell asleep in it. So, the next time you are bored and have nothing to do, may I recommend finding an incredibly huge box to play in!

Hey look it even has an "N" on the end for NOODLIE. SEE YA!
ReplyDeleteYou are a big nerd and that is why I love you.
ReplyDeleteI love it, I am so jealous that you found it first!
ReplyDeletejust like christmas when you were a kid. I guess I know what to get you this year and you will be more than thrilled to have the packaging instead of what goes in it. So thanks for the idea I will have your shopping done really soon... so if anyone is buying a sofa something big this year for Christmas let me know so I can have the box.... I love you Nat.!
ReplyDelete