Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A goal in sight



So, the other day I was inspired to do a 5k run.

I looked for something coming up and I discovered that the Salt Lake Marathon has a 5k. So, April 19th I along with whoever else wants to join me, will be running 3.2 miles!

I found a program online to help me gradually start running so I can work up to that. I'm really quite excited about this, I've always wanted to do it, but never thought I could. Well, now I want to do it and will! Hooray! Let me know if you want to join in and I'll email you the program. My other goal includes losing some poundage. So, with this new program and a sensible


I will be well on my way to much success! Yippeeeeeeeeeee!

2 comments:

  1. That is great, Nat. I am actually running one tomorrow with my sisters! Hooray for 5ks and the weight it takes away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck reaching your goal! Nic and I did our first 5K on the 4th of July this year. It was hard (for me) but felt very rewarding! You won't regret it!

    ReplyDelete