Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My 2 Year Plan

Well, I have my life pretty much figured out for the next 2 years. First off, I will continue my education at BYU-Idaho. Next Semester will be my last, and then I will graduate!! YIPEEEE!!

My next stop will be the great city of Salt Lake. There I will find a job and hopefully a photo internship and work work work until the end of July.



Then the end of July I'm off to Hawaii to live, work and play for at least a year. I'm really excited!! Hopefully I can find a good job, make some friends and find a good singles ward. Who knows, maybe I will take up surfing!


After that ... Who knows?!! (seriously, if you know, please let me in on the secret!)

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got it all figured out, sounds great. What part of Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouahu (I think that is how it is spelled)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped in randomly; thought maybe you'd be interested to know that Lindsay Jane Photography does hiring quite frequently. The owner is working to expand...check out her sites: lindsayjanephoto.blogspot.com, lindsayjanephotography.com. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete