Friday, November 14, 2008
My latest Photo Project
So, I'm really excited to show you this. It's a photo project that I've been working on for a few weeks. I've entitled it "Family Tree". At first glance, it looks like just a tree, but look closer and you will see the tree is actually hands, and that the tree is covered in family photos. Let me know what you think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
natalie that is amazing! you are just so talented!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAlright Nat, I don'tleave comments all to often, but that is so awesome! I am so impressed with all the art you have shared, we love seeing it!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, my kids giggled and giggled when we watched your little dino and pig clips :) You are fun- always hae been. Good ol' Nat :)
Thanks for sharing!
that;s my daughter! You are wonderfully talented!
ReplyDeleteLove you
that is awesome! You could make these for families and sell them....I will buy one! That's so cool!
ReplyDeleteWow Nat that is so awesome!! Your amazing!
ReplyDeleteThat is so creative! I love it! You really inspire me, seriously! You do such great work, and you can tell that you love it too!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing! You are such a pro!
ReplyDelete