So I thought I was going to stay another semester and take the class. But then I woke up the other night around 1 am and couldn't sleep until 4 because I was worried about it, I guess. So I decided to pray about it, and talk to my photography professor.
Well, I'm coming home in April.
My Photo professor said that in the studio class I am taking now, I will learn a substantial amount more in portraiture than any other portrait photographer gets when they start out. He gave me some people to look up in Salt Lake and in Hawaii to learn from, and a few websites. His wife will be teaching the portrait part of the class and I will be talking to her about stuff as well. He said she has a book that she really likes and I will be getting that too.
My plan is to get with a few photographers in Salt Lake and intern or job shadow them until I go to Hawaii.
So that is the plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Natalie,
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that you were able to make a decision. You are very inspirational. I like how you are able to rely on the Lord. It sounds like you're going to still learn what you wanted to learn! I'm very happy for you.