Wednesday, March 18, 2009

It's not easy being green

St. Patty's day was a hit! I love this holiday for several reasons: 1. everyone is wearing green, which is my favorite color. 2. I get to be creative and use food coloring in everything I make. 3. I have an excuse to invite all of my friends over for dinner. 4. It's a holiday for people of all ages.

This year, being on a low budget, I made cinnamon rolls, which were green, butt crack rolls which were green, and chicken enchiladas also green. I invited a few friends over and required them to wear green. We ate, played the wii and then later on made music videos. (I'll post those when they are finished) Over all it was a great day!






2 comments:

  1. That looks so fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes to find excuses to use food coloring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you cooking me dinner on St. Patty's Day! The food looks great!

    ReplyDelete