Yesterday, we went to Iraquois Point and hung out on the beach. When we got there, it was super windy and sort of cold, so we decided to build us a sand castle. We found a tree stump and built it on top of that so it wouldn't wash away.
We started with a mound of sand and slowly carved our way to a pretty cool castle:
We started with a mound of sand and slowly carved our way to a pretty cool castle:
Tara worked on building the tunnel
John worked on the bridge and the stone staircase leading to the top
and I worked on the garden courtyard

It was fun!
John, Me, Tara
and I worked on the garden courtyard
It was fun!
That is a super intense/awesome sand castle. I'm impressed.
ReplyDeleteI' quite impressed! We are going to the beach tomorrow, now I can't wait to build one myself :)
ReplyDelete