Monday, October 12, 2009

It's a Long Road to Victory Day 1


Well, I have finally decided it is time. I need to kick my butt into shape. I've given it some thought and decided that staying in shape is easy, you work out 3-5 times a week for 45 minutes a day. No problem. The real challenge is getting into shape. It's gonna take a lot more work!! So, I devised a plan with the experteise of my sister.

My goal: lose 20 pounds and tone those muscles.
My goal date: January 31

Here is what I am doing:

Each morning I am waking up and doing a workout DVD from the Firm series. I recently purchased 5 Firm workout DVDs off of amazon.com, that way I have a different one each day. These workouts are great because they combine cardio with weight training.


After I do that I do some windsor Pilates workouts. This morning I did the bun and thighs one and all I have to say is OUCH!! It was a good kind of pain though.



In the evenings I am doing another 30 minute cardio workout such as another DVD, speed walking or running. I am also using the exercise ball to do some more less sweaty exercises.

Oh boy!! that is the plan. I'm trying to tell myself that I CAN do it and that it WILL work and that I will LOVE it. I decided to also make sure I'm drinking plenty of water and cutting back on sugar. I'll keep you updated on how I'm doing once a week. That way I'm motivated because I have to report it. ha ha ha ha. Anywho, That's my plan and yeah for the long road to victory of being in shape!!

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Natalie! Good for you! I need to start working out more too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Natalie. You really inspire me. You know what worked well for my sisters is some classes at the gym. But whatever works for you. Keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete