I went to the Honolulu City Lights with my friend, Holly. It was cool. Here are some pictures of all the coolness:



me and Holly

translation: Merry Christmas!



I'm a mermaid!
They also had some trees on display. I took a picture of this one because it was an 80's tree...

and I thought that this picture ornament of Michael Jackson and E.T. was really funny...




I also did some light painting while I was there. Here are some that I think turned out pretty neat:









me and Holly

translation: Merry Christmas!



I'm a mermaid!
They also had some trees on display. I took a picture of this one because it was an 80's tree...

and I thought that this picture ornament of Michael Jackson and E.T. was really funny...




I also did some light painting while I was there. Here are some that I think turned out pretty neat:






No comments:
Post a Comment