Thursday, February 25, 2010
Has it been that long already?
So, I was back tracking and looking at some of my old posts. And I came across a post that I swear wasn't very long ago. It was entitled my two year plan. I talked about finishing school and graduating, finding a job, moving to Hawaii and finding a job there, and then came the "after that who knows?" Well, I'm there now. So who knows??? Please tell me if you do, because I haven't got a clue. The only thing I do know is I am suppose to go back to Utah. But then what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm impressed that you followed your two year plan so well. All my plans in life are constantly changing from what I wanted. But...I guess that's what I'm supposed to learn. It's not about what I want, but rather what God wants for me, right?
ReplyDelete