(Teisha and I)
(Mom, Osiris, Me, Keighely)
After our games and such we went inside to practice our song that we would be singing in church that Sunday. (We sang Come Thou Fount)
(Me, Shaye, Emi, Osiris Nikki
Keighley, Celeste, Teisha and Rachel)
Then we all went outside and SURPRISE! The little tricksters planned a surprise going away party for me. I had no idea! I walked outside to all the guys in the branch holding up a bon voyage sign and doing kicks. It was quite funny.
(The Guys)
(Jonathan, Elder, Isaiah, David, Kana, Me, Bryan, President Watanabe, Ikaika
Elder, Mike, Kawika, Richard)
(The RS Presidency: Emi, Me, Keighley and Nikki)
The whole gang
President and Ikaika sporting the Bro. Roswell look
They even got me a cake! Thanks guys, you rock!! It was the sneakiest and best surprise party ever!
It's so cool to feel loved and know people will miss you, huh?
ReplyDelete