Saturday, May 1, 2010

Madeline Ava

My little Madoo. She's so cute and funny and I miss her oh so much! Here are a few random photos that I wanted to share that show just how silly she is.


I was babysitting and it was nap time. She wanted to watch a movie and she wanted a sippie of milk and a blanket. She sat by me for a while, but then she wanted to lay on top of the coffee table/ chest. So I covered her up and she fell asleep. It was cute.

My mom came to visit right and help out with Lucas and Madeline and she brought an industrial size party bubble maker machine. It was on all the time and Madeline loved it! I love these photos of her playing in them:


and of course, she had to try and eat them...


I came across a disposable camera that I had bought and never used so I gave it to Lou to play with. She had a ball! I'm not sure if Missy has developed the film from it but she took pictures of everything! I love that little girl!

Say cheese Boo!


While Jimmy was on leave from Iraq, we had Madeline's 2nd birthday party. It was a princess party and she had so much fun! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the little cutie:





I sure miss that little girl! I'm so lucky that I got to go live with Missy, Madeline, Jimmy, Lucas and the puppies. I wish I could have stayed longer, but I'm glad that I got to stay as long as I did. It was a fun-filled year! I miss you guys and love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment