Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Aloha Osiris!

My good friend, Osiris came to visit me from Hawaii! She was here almost a whole week and it was so much fun to have her here!! The first day she came, Nathan and I picked her up from the airport and took her to temple square. We showed her around, took a tour of the conference center, watched the Joseph Smith movie, ate at the Lion House, and took lots of pictures!
Salt Lake Temple

Osiris with Joseph Smith at the Visitor Center

Me and Osiris at temple square

Nathan and I at temple square

here we are again

Osiris and I in front of the assembly hall
Later on that week, I took Osiris on a few more adventures...
We went to Church  (Callie and Osiris)
 And we went to Saltair...

Got to get a whiff of that yumminess


The Great Salt Lake

Osiris and I
Osiris
 I also introduced her to....

FRY SAUCE!!
All in all it was a fun time and I am so glad that she could come and visit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment