Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My New Job

I got a new job working for Provo Craft! Can I just say that I LOVE IT!!  I get paid to sit at my desk, answer calls about crafting and to craft!! Can you believe it? I get paid to do what I do best, create! The main thing we sell is the Cricut machine.  It is an electronic die cutting machine that does so much more... I love it, I use it and I recommend it!! My goal at Provo Craft is to someday get myself into Product Development, where I will be able to help create the products and art that make the company so much money.  I'm working towards it and everyone knows I want to be a part of it, even the CEO of the company!! Right now they have me working on a training curriculum for the new machine coming out called the Cricut Imagine. It's very fun and exciting and gives me extra things to do. I love my job!!

No comments:

Post a Comment