| Jordan & Ashley (Sweet and Sour), Jemay and Jason (Strawberry Daquari and Pina Colada), Jared and Kristy (Raspberry and Lemonade) and Nat and Nathan (Fire and Ice) |
| Jordan, Ashley, Jemay, Jason, Kristy, Jared, Natalie, Nathan |
After the Kiss-fest was over, we all sat down to a delicious turkey dinner!
![]() |
| Nathan, Natalie, Jemay and Jason |
Once dinner was completed, we all gathered together for a Christmas program. Jemay sang "What Child Is This" Which was amazing!! Then Doug shared a spiritual thought about Christ and remembering him. It was really good!! Linda gave each of the couples a Nativity scene as a reminder to keep Christ in Christmas.
![]() |
| Grandma (Beth), Nathan and Natalie |
After the program, we all got a Christmas Eve gift: Pajamas!!
Once we all tried them on and modeled them, we colored these t-shirts that Linda bought for us:
![]() |
| Jared and Kristy |
![]() |
| Jordan and Ashley |
![]() |
| Kristy, Nat and Jemay |
We hung out, watched movies, and then went to sleep and bright and early at 4 am, Nathan came and woke everyone up with manheim steemroller's Carol of the Bells blasting from his phone.. It was great!! Here is a picture showing our delight:
![]() |
| Jemay's face says, you woke me up at what time? I should be sleeping!! |
We all lined up on the stairs according to age, and waited for the go from Doug and Linda and we ran into the living room to find....
![]() | |||
| The Gang, Bright Eyed and Bushy Tailed! That we were all very good girls and boys!! |
![]() |
| Santa was very good to us this year! Thanks Doug and Linda!! |
wow, I wrote you a poem it's so amazing you may need these
I'm puzzled a little
about my crazy luck
you're dating this old bird
despite all my muck (it rhymes with luck)
I'm stuck to you like glue
I wouldn't erase 1 minute with you
my dark days became brighter and nights did too.
I love that you're wacky
and a little enchanting too.
I love you and I hope you know this is true
Merry Christmas my love, Merry Christmas to you!
I'm such a lucky girl!! Isn't he just so amazing?! I just love him to pieces!! After we opened up presents, the men made breakfast: French Toast, sausage and O.J. It was tasty!! Then we all went back to bed for a much needed Christmas nap. Jason, Jemay, Nathan and I all crawled into the same bed and watched Star Wars while we napped. It was great fun!!
Once we all woke up, we headed over to Rick and Wendy's house (Nathan's Dad and Step-mom). We all exhanged gifts there with his little brother, Austin. They got me a cookbook: 101 things to do with chocolate!! Oh yumminess!!
![]() |
| Rick, Wendy, Jason and Austin |
We spent the rest of the day eating and hanging out with family and then later that night, Nathan had to go to work. It was a very fun and memorable Christmas!!















Sounds like a super fun Christmas!
ReplyDelete