How big is baby: 5 inches
Weight gain: 10 pounds
Sleep: Crazy, vivid dreams! I had one dream that we lived in the ocean and built this inlet that allowed us to get up on the side of the ocean like it was a swimming pool. I lived with my siblings, but only Melissa and Sam were there. Oh and Sam was about 14 years old. A whale managed to get into our inlet and ate Melissa. It was weird!
Best moment this week: Finding out the gender! (see photos below)
Food: Food is yummy. Same cravings, no aversions.
What I'm looking forward to: Nathan feeling the baby move.
The Ugly: Still backed up and oh boy those stretch marks have appeared and are everywhere! Nathan told me that my back looks like a topographical map!
The gender of baby has been revealed and it's a BOY!!



No comments:
Post a Comment