How many weeks: 21
How big is baby: 10.5 inches
Weight gain: 16 pounds
Sleep: I can't get comfortable! I sleep on my side and my hips start to hurt to the point that I'm flipping sides a billion times a night. I've even gotten to the point where I've tried to sleep sitting up. It works, but still is not very comfortable.
Best moment this week: Nathan felt the baby kick!
Food: Not so much chocolate... more fruity things
What I'm looking forward to: Watching my belly move when he does!
The Ugly: People have started asking if I'm having twins this week because "your belly is huge!" Hello people, not something you want to say to a pregnant woman!!
Other: We had our complete ultrasound this week. Baby looks perfect! His head is normal sized (thank goodness!!) His legs are a little longer, but I expected that. While we were getting our ultrasound is was fun to watch him move and feel him at the same time. There was also a point when he decided to curl up in a ball and tuck his feet right into my bladder - not cool with 32 ounces of water sitting in there! Here are some photos from our Ultrasound:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I started getting those twin comments right around the same time! It will probably get worse and more often! :) have you tried using pillows on your stomach and hip? It always helped me, by the 3rd trimester I had a mountain of pillows surrounding me so much that I couldn't even reach Jared. Pillows were my best friend! So happy to hear baby boy MARDEN is growing and looking good! Can't wait to get back and feel him move!
ReplyDelete