How many weeks: 30
How big is baby: 15.7 inches & about 3 pounds
Weight gain: 25
Sleep: Pretty much the same. I miss sleep.
Best moment this week:
Food: Fruit. Oh and I crave Ice cream partly because I love it and the other part because I can't have it.
What I'm looking forward to: Buying baby stuff & showers! (Does that sound greedy?) I'm just really excited to get cute little boy things!!
The Ugly: I was at Harmons checking out and the lovely clerk took one look at me and said, " Are you having twins?" When I replied, "No, there is just one." She then looked me up and down and said "my cousin gained 89 pounds." I replied to her, " Well, I've only gained 25, so I think I'm good, thanks." When I walked out I looked down at my belly and asked aloud do I really look like I"m having twins??
Other: We are finally coming up with a list of possible names. It's so hard to name a kid! Hopefully he won't be one of those babies that doesn't have an official name until he is a month old!
Funny Moments: I was already a clumsy person, but now that I am pregnant I am extra clumsy. Luckily I haven't fallen on my face, but the other day I did trip on my skirt while going up the stairs. Luckily I was able to catch myself before falling but not before my bum was exposed from my skirt being pulled down by my feet!
Here is an ultrasound of baby at 29 weeks:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment