Sunday, August 24, 2008

I think I have a problem


So, as you've all read before, I'm addicted to the Twilight Saga. I've heard a lot of people talk about how the Edward Cullen picked for the Twilight movie is not hot enough... and I thought so myslef. But then I got to thinking and he started to grow on me. Here are a few pictures that I liked of Robert Pattinson that I thought I would share with all of you lovers of Twilight.


I also found this video that shows a bunch of stuff from the movie...




I really do think I have a problem!!

2 comments:

  1. I think that your right those picture are pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg haha thanks for posting that vid! I cant wait for dec:) I was just browsing blogs and came across yours and i have to say im glad i did:D lol
    ps. I felt the same way about edward, and he grew on me too haha:)

    ReplyDelete