Well, as of today, it has been 2 years since I came home from my mission! Can you believe it?! It was just two years ago that I was taking off my Hermana Horrocks missionary tag and saying goodbye to Miami Florida.

In some ways I think "wow, it's flown by!" and in other ways I think "has it really only been 2 years?" Anywho, I thought I would just say happy 2 year day to me!
Being a missionary was one of the greatest experiences I've had and I'm very grateful to have had that opportunity! I've met so many amazing people and had so many experiences that have made me into who I am today. I'm just so grateful that Heavenly Father was patient with me in my decision to go on a mission. It scares me to think I almost missed out on that opportunity! I sure learned a lot about listening to the spirit, because when Heavenly Father wants me to do something... it's going to be in my best interest to do it! So hooray for the gospel and for missionary work!



...and Hooray for Sister Horrocks!
ReplyDelete