Saturday, September 13, 2008

Gone Digital

Well, I have decided to start doing digital scrapbooking. The way I see it, it will save me a ton of money! In fact, I was able to find many many downloadable free items online. So I downloaded as many as I could, and let me tell you, if I were to buy the stuff I have in a scrapbook store it would cost me hundreds of dollars! This morning I did my first page, and I'm pretty proud of it. It's of my nephew, Deegan. He's such a cutie!



So, I may create a scrapbook blog to post these on, once I get enough... I'll keep ya updated.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! You did a really good job!! That little Deeg sure is a cutie! He must have some cute parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute...I don't think I'm ready to let go of my glue sticks and stamps yet.

    ReplyDelete