Last night I had the weirdest dreams!! The first that I can kind of reacall, I was with some friends and they were doing something that I found to be hilarious, and I was holding my breath so that they wouldn't see me laughing... well I woke up out of breath and laughing... it was the strangest thing! Then I drifted back to sleep and had a dream that I was fishing off of a bridge in a very fast moving deep river and I cast my first cast and my pole started to go into the water.. at first I thought it was because of the current but as I pulled harder on my pole, I realized that this was a fish... and a big one at that!! I struggled for a while until I finally pulled it up onto the bridge... this fish was somewhere between 5 and 6 feet long!! A trout of course...
and then all of the sudden the fish turned into a man but he was still partly fish... It was odd!!
So, I just thought I would share the oddness of my imagination with all of you! ha ha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

fish man...hmmm wonder what that means...hee hee hee
ReplyDeleteI bet it means that you are going to meet and marry a mer-man!
ReplyDelete