First of all, for any of you who don't know my mom, you are missing out! Anyone who knows her would agree that she is irreplaceable. She is always thinking of everybody else first. She is funny, witty, and very sweet. She raised 6 kids all on her own, and we weren't easy!! She has worked hard her whole life to give us (her children) what we needed. She has always been there at every event great or small in all of our lives. She'll go out of her way to make sure we are happy, She is the best example I know of living the gospel and sharing her testimony. She has taught me what life is all about. She always helps me look for the good in others, and in myself. She is always there for me and everyone else when we need her. She knows how to make you smile even when you don't feel like it, she has always believed in me.
She is always willing to try new things, she always tells us that she loves us, she makes the best food I've ever tasted, she blinks when I take a picture.. sometimes I have to take 10 before I get one with her eyes open... he he he, she is adventurous, she is gentle, she puts up with me, she's someone who I can talk to, she knows me better than I know myself, she's motivated, she doesn't give up, she enjoys the outdoors, she'll go to art things with me, even if she's not interested, she's super-grandma and all the kids love her, she's usually the first person I call everyday, she's been through a lot and, as Dori from Finding Nemo would put it, she "just keeps swimming" How did I get so lucky to have a wonderful mom who is also my best friend? I think the rest of the world got cheated, because my mom is the best of the best, and there is no comparison.I LOVE YOU MOM, AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT!
We sure are lucky aren't we!
ReplyDeleteyou know how to make a Mom cry.. thanks for the love and kindness, I do love all my children. They are my life line and truly are my friends!
ReplyDelete