Thursday, January 15, 2009

To Stay or Not to Stay... That is the question!

So there is a large possibility that I will stay in Rexburg until July. I am a photography major, I want to take photography classes that will help me be a better photographer. There is one that I have wanted to take since day one, but I had to take everything else first. This class is Portrait Photography. So today in my studio photography class, Bro. Brown was explaining very interesting things and then he said, I won't go into too much detail because you will learn this in the portrait class... that is the case with so many things!! From what I have heard, the portrait photo class is something I don't want to miss out on, especially because I want to do portrait photography for the rest of my life.
So, I am thinking very hard about staying another semester, taking the one class, and getting a job. What this means is that I won't have much time at home before I go to Hawaii. I'll have a week in April, and a few days in July... and some weekends when I decide to go down. So there you have it. I'll be figuring it out in the next couple of days, and I'll let you know.

3 comments:

  1. I think you should definitely stay and take the class. It will be better for your career and you'll always wish you did if you don't. You can come to Hawaii later if you want don't worry, you can come anytime your room will be ready when you are. Take the class silly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Natalie for you comment. I know things will work out the way they are supposed to for you. I agree we can help each other out. You have been a great shoulder for me to lean on already. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely better to stay and take that class since it seems so important to your desired profession. And it's only one more semester...which would be summer? At least it's not another winter semester. You'd have to rethink that.

    ReplyDelete