A few weekends ago, we went camping at Bellow AFB. Missy, Jimmy, Madeline and my Mom went out on Thursday night, so I met up with them on Friday morning. We played on the beach, and went boogie boarding...which is really fun!

Me and my momma

Me and my mom riding in a wave

Me and Madeline... she's so cute!!

The girls: Madeline, Missy, Momma, Me

Me and madre

Madeline had fun in the dirt... he he he

this is the camping ground... it's right off the beach.

That weekend was also my branch campout at Bellows, so I met up with my branch that night. We had some fun times!!

Marisa, Me and John

This is us playing Indian Poker... You stick the card on your forehead, without looking at your own card and try to bet according to other people's cards if you have the highest card... I really enjoyed it!
Obviously, I lost this round.

This is me introducing the good people of Hawaii to roasted Starbursts. I thik they really enjoyed them!

This is when John tried to trick me into eating a roasted starburst with the wrapper still on it... he couldn't fool me though!
We also played a bunch of relay games and on one of the team games, we had to go and catch 5 sand crabs. It was a lot of fun!! John broke out his shovel and we ended up catching some really big ones. I don't seem to have a picture of the crabs, I"ll have to ask around. But here is a picture of John showing his hand because he got pinched by one of them... he he he

The next morning we did some more boogie boarding and then packed up and left... it was a really fun weekend!!
Me and my momma
Me and my mom riding in a wave
Me and Madeline... she's so cute!!
The girls: Madeline, Missy, Momma, Me
Me and madre
Madeline had fun in the dirt... he he he
this is the camping ground... it's right off the beach.
That weekend was also my branch campout at Bellows, so I met up with my branch that night. We had some fun times!!
Marisa, Me and John
This is us playing Indian Poker... You stick the card on your forehead, without looking at your own card and try to bet according to other people's cards if you have the highest card... I really enjoyed it!
Obviously, I lost this round.
This is me introducing the good people of Hawaii to roasted Starbursts. I thik they really enjoyed them!
This is when John tried to trick me into eating a roasted starburst with the wrapper still on it... he couldn't fool me though!
We also played a bunch of relay games and on one of the team games, we had to go and catch 5 sand crabs. It was a lot of fun!! John broke out his shovel and we ended up catching some really big ones. I don't seem to have a picture of the crabs, I"ll have to ask around. But here is a picture of John showing his hand because he got pinched by one of them... he he he
The next morning we did some more boogie boarding and then packed up and left... it was a really fun weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment