I had an urge to dress up, so I decided to have an 80's party!! I invited all my friends and told them to come dressed up 80's style...
Here is Holly and I pre-party. Posing with Michael Jackson
Holly rockin' out in her killer 80's attire
Look at my hair!! This was my inspiration...
not quite the same but still totally 80's. The back looked like it had been pulled up into a banana clip.
My 80's outfit... complete with electric blue leggings and a Michael Jackson T-shirt.
John's get-up: pegged pants and square sunglasses... TUBULAR!
Kiana's outfit was pretty gnarly if you ask me..
Johnny's attire... gotta love levi!
Kevin and Josh... this cracks me up!! It's like way totally awesome!
Bryan and Isaiah
Emi and Mike... he he he
Osiris and Crystal... I love the fanny pack and the levi shirt... ha ha ha!
Holly and me
Once everyone got to my house, we played some 80's Singstar (Karaoke) We sung songs from Queen, The Bangles, Billy Joel, Bonnie Tyler, New Kids on the Block, Vanilla Ice, and more...
Zach and Ed
Courtney and Johnny
After Singstar, we played "It's a very romantic date". It was pretty funny..
Courtney and Josh
Courtney and Kevin
Here are some more shots from that game:
After that we voted on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place costumes for guys and girls. Here are the winners:
Crystal won 2nd place and got some killer red leopard jewelry, Emi won 1st place and got the movie Girls Just Wanna Have Fun and some heart shaped sunglasses, Osiris got 3rd place and won some rainbow earrings. Isaiah got 2nd place and won a paddle ball, Kevin won 1st and got the movie Karate Kid and some gnarly sunglasses, and Josh won 3rd place and won a mini rubics cube. They looked AMAZING!!
After that we played a game that I've been so excited about... Pin the glove on Michael Jackson!! It was fun!
Bryan was our winner and he won a mini rubics cube.
To finish off the night, we watched an 80's classic:

It was a totally tubularly awesome night!! I can't wait to plan the next party....
The whole gang
Aha ahaha ahahahah love it Nat. You have some good theme parties. I want to see the Hawaii theme next, grass skirts and hunka hunka guys!
ReplyDeleteYou crack me up! Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDeleteI hate missing the good parties. That looked like a ton of fun.
ReplyDeletelooks like it was a lot of fun! I love the 80's! :) ha ha ha
ReplyDelete