Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm pretty sure she can fit in my suitcase

So, as I am nearing the end of my Hawaii stay, I am looking back at all the things that I am going to miss. And while I will miss the nice weather, the ocean, my friends, my job and all, the one thing that is going to break my heart to leave is this little girl:

Madeline, or Madoo Lou, is the cutest little girl ever! If I don't work and I happen to sleep in, she will come and pound on my door and yell "Nat" until I open it and see her smiley face. 
Anytime she eats anything lately, she wants it cut in half so she can share it with her favorite Aunt Nat. 
She likes me to hold her hand and walk up and down the sidewalk in the back yard
She likes to cuddle with me and watch movies
She likes me to play bubbles, playdough, color, or kitchen with her
She likes me to play horsey with her, or march around like elephants or be puppies. 
She likes me to chase her around saying "RAAAR"
She likes me to hide and pop out and scare her.
She likes me to tickle her
She likes me to help her with baby
She like me to help her boing up the stairs
She likes me to come sit in her play house and color or eat or just sit there


Here are mor of the reasons why I love this  little girl:


She's an artist:

PHotographer

 

a Painter

  
 and a sculptor

  

She loves animals... every single one of them:
  

  

  
 these next two make me laugh

  

  

  

She's not afraid to get dirty:
  

  

She loves trees... she likes to hug them:

  

She loves ice cream, and knows she can always get it from her aunt Nat
  

When watching something like Madagascar or CArs, she is in the zone:
 

She loves shoes. Especially my shoes:
 

 

  

She's not afraid to show her feelings:
  

 She wants to be a puppy:

  

  

She makes funny faces:
  

  

  

  

  

  

She does funny things:
  

  

  

  

and she is just plain cute!!
  

 .

  

  

Oh I am going to miss my little Lou Madoo!! Do you think Missy will notice if I sneaked her into my suitcase?

2 comments:

  1. She will have a new baby, I don't think she will notice at all.
    Just kidding Melissa will notice:)
    She is a cutie though, I would try to steal her too.

    ReplyDelete