Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Just one of those craptastic days

Do you ever have days where everything seems to go wrong, or you just seem to get a lot of bad news on that day and it all just sends you over the top. I think today is one of those days and I will be very glad when it is all over!!! Work was hard, unusually hard. The autistic girl that I teach has her bad days, but they are usually concentrated to an hour in the afternoon. Not the case today. Within the first hour of the day, I got bit and head butted and that set the tone for how the rest of the day went. I walked out of work thinking I'm gonna call my mom cause today was crappy. So I did and I found out that my Grandpa is back in the hospital. Crappy news + crappy day = water faucet on my face. Then I drove home and noone was here, and then I tried to call some people just to talk and no one was answering, then I found out some more crappy news about a friend of mine and needless to say today was just a crappfully crapful day. Sorry I am using crap a lot, but it's just one of those days.

2 comments:

  1. :( I'm sorry Natalie. That does sound like a crappy day. I hope someone does something random and amazing that makes you feel better. I can't really do much from this far away but...

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we weren't home to cheer you up. I did buy ice cream so when you get home...eat your heart out. Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete