Blog Archive

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 6- A person I love

Well, I just did a post yesterday about a bunch of people I love. But this post is all about Nathan. Big surprise!


 First, let me tell you a little about Nathan, and then you'll be able to see why I love him! Nathan is an ER nurse at IMC and he is very passionate about his job! He is continuing his schooling to learn more about nursing and to better his options later on. He loves to study about nursing and gets exciting when he talks about it. He also loves skyscrapers. He spends a lot of time reading up in the skyscraper magazine about new developments and buildings. I'm pretty sure there isn't a thing in Utah being built that he doesn't know about. He also loves food. He knows what tastes good and is constantly sharing his knowledge with those around him. I love going out to eat with him because we are always trying new restaurants and new types of food. He is also a really good cook. One time we decided we wanted some chili so we just whipped it out of thin air and it was so good!!  He is also a nerd. which isn't saying much, except those who know me know that I'm a nerd, so it's perfect. Although, he has turned me into a bigger nerd. He loves the show Stargate and has gotten me addicted to it as well. He's like a little kid when him and his cousin get talking about the sci-fi world. He loves to read lots of different kinds of books and loves politics, which I'm glad about because he keeps me well informed. He is very close with his family and you can tell how much he loves them. He is creative, although he says he isn't. He is always coming up with creative things to do. One time we had a rootbeer tasting date. We bought a bunch of rootbeer and did a blind taste test to see which one was really the best... the winner: Teddy's from smiths. Not only is he all around wonderful, but he also treats me really well! He is always so sweet and tells me he loves me and is always sharing things with me and doing random things for me and he is always there to talk to and he is such a good listener. He encourages me to follow my dreams and helps me achieve my goals. I love all his smiles.. yes he has different kinds of smiles. It helps me know what is going on inside his head. :) I just love him to pieces! I'm such a lucky girl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment