I've always loved Sleeping Beauty. I don't know if it's because the animals don't actually talk back to her or the fact that the prince is really one of the only good looking ones in all the disney princess films. I just love it.
I also love Dan in Real Life. Because it reminds me so much of so many things that have happened with my family. The teenage girl makes me laugh. I just think it's down to earth and funny.
I'm a sucker for classic movies like Pillow Talk with Rock Hudson and Dorris Day. I love these kinds of movies! I like to watch them with my grandma.
Weather it's the A&E version or this one... I love it! I think it's a great movie and a perfect chic flick.
I love this movie! It's the perfect combination of action/adventure, comedy, love and fantasy. If you haven't seen it, you are missing out!! It's really really great!
I love the Borne series. I think they were all very well done and really keep you captivated.
I'm also a sucker for musicals! All of them. I just love them. They are fun and whimsical and just all around good!
Actually, who am I kidding? I love all movies... it has to be really awful for me to not like it. Growing up, my favorites, or at least the one's I remember watching a lot were:
![]() |
| The Labrynth |










Love your 30 day blog posts!
ReplyDelete