How many weeks: 24
How big is baby: 11.8 inches & 1.3 pound
Weight gain: 18 pounds
Sleep: Still tossing and turning all night. Last Saturday I got to sleep in and it was so nice!
Best moment this week: When I slept through my alarm and baby’s kicks woke me up so I wouldn't be late for work! It may have been an arm or something else, I don't know. All I know is he dragged whatever it was all the way down my belly and it tickled! I woke up laughing.
Food: Popcorn is so good! I actually really want some right now…
What I'm looking forward to: Nathan feeling more of the baby. It seems like every time he comes over to feel him kicking he stops. I guess daddy soothes him.
The Ugly: Sore! My hips, my butt and my pelvic region are all so sore! It kind of feels like I’ve been riding a horse for 8 hours. I know it’s due to things shifting, but holy moly!!
Other: I have an app that I really like called "I'm Expecting" This week it said that baby's lungs are developed enough that if he was born he could survive. It would be tough but he could make it! It's a relief to finally be at that point! I know that for Nathan this is when he can finally relax a bit.
How big is baby: 11.8 inches & 1.3 pound
Weight gain: 18 pounds
Sleep: Still tossing and turning all night. Last Saturday I got to sleep in and it was so nice!
Best moment this week: When I slept through my alarm and baby’s kicks woke me up so I wouldn't be late for work! It may have been an arm or something else, I don't know. All I know is he dragged whatever it was all the way down my belly and it tickled! I woke up laughing.
Food: Popcorn is so good! I actually really want some right now…
What I'm looking forward to: Nathan feeling more of the baby. It seems like every time he comes over to feel him kicking he stops. I guess daddy soothes him.
The Ugly: Sore! My hips, my butt and my pelvic region are all so sore! It kind of feels like I’ve been riding a horse for 8 hours. I know it’s due to things shifting, but holy moly!!
Other: I have an app that I really like called "I'm Expecting" This week it said that baby's lungs are developed enough that if he was born he could survive. It would be tough but he could make it! It's a relief to finally be at that point! I know that for Nathan this is when he can finally relax a bit.
We are slowing gathering items for the baby room. My friend, Becca found
us an awesome deal on a changing table. My little sis gave me a dresser that I
can’t wait to refinish with some red paint. I’m working on getting his super
hero quilt done. Thanks to my mom for her help on that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment