Blog Archive

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I love my nerd

For Valentine's Day, Nathan got creative. The Friday before, I called him on my lunch break, as I sometimes do and we talked on the phone for a few minutes. He asked how my day was going and just normal stuff. Then he asked if I had watched the news lately. I said no, and he said that there is a huge story going on about these cars all around the state that have been getting vandelized.  These people go around to cars and do stuff do the outside of them and drive off.  I thought it was weird but didn't think too much of it. Then he said I think you better go make sure your car is okay. That's when I knew something was up. I just figured he was there bringing me some lunch or chocolate, as he sometimes does. So I took my time wandering downstairs to "check on my car".  When I walked out this is what I saw:


I was on the phone with him and I told him he was a nerd and that I loved him. He then said, what, is something wrong with your car?! You better call the police!  We then played marco polo as he honked his horn and I tried to find where he was in the parking lot.  I sure love my nerd!!  I mean, look at this face... It just screams, I'm hot and you love me!


He bought me a bunch of ballons, a dozen roses, and chocolate! He really knows how to make me happy!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww what a sweet guy. And a very happy way to celebrate Valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete